OT: How to graph a specific data set?

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Tue May 5 12:24:43 EDT 2020

Hi Paul

Just looking at the data I think a 3D chart like this image would be good.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Wolfgang_Effelsberg/publication/221453979/figure/fig3/AS:305503222681602@1449849052222/A-visualization-with-load-distribution-bar-chart_Q320.jpg
Mountain background would be optional I think :-).

You could conditionally colour code the bars as well as Bill suggested to make correlated intersections stand out (especially if you have a large range)  i.e. all 0 intersections are a black or white dot, all 1 intersections are red, 2 intersections are orange, 3 intersections are yellow, 4 intersections are green and so on.

Martin