Has anyone experience of GPS on iPhone?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon May 4 11:36:39 EDT 2020

Thanks Ralph. To answer your questions:

1. I left the mobileStartTrackingSensor to the default second parameter, i.e. I didn’t put anything. The LC dictionary says that the default value is false which means

> readings are determined using accurate (but power consuming) sources such as GPS

of course I could put in “false” explicitly. But looking at the actual output data from the GPS functions, I think it’s evident that the GPS is actually being used. Nevertheless I will try including “false”.

2.  Yes, I do require GPS as well as Location Services

So, those bits seem OK.

Still thinking about it, obviously.

Graham