Group resizing.

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Mon May 4 05:09:10 EDT 2020

Trying to understand this thread. I’ve been doing nested group resizing for all my work now for several years - it has been difficult often to debug track errors because of all the nested messages.

As a result I’ve had to make a bunch of tools to test each nested element before they are combined, and also I’ve developed a consistent style of doing it - which may mean that I’m not coming across the issue you report.

My suggestion Alex is the only way to explore this is to jump into a Zoom where we can share practice and see visually the issue? It would also be more fun at this time if lock down?

Feel free to pick a time if that appeals - I got nothing better to do :)

• https://woven.com/c/david62/pairprogramming