OAuth2 on Win10: not returning to my app

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Jun 30 18:18:10 EDT 2020

It does sound like an issue with the redirect uri.

Perhaps a configuration issue in your app on the endpoint? Some endpoints will use the redirect uri from the request, some will ensure it matches perfectly with your settings for your app on their portal, some will just use the redirect in the portal settings.

Whatever is happening, there is no HTTP request to localhost on your specified port because if there was the dialog would close by itself.