Quick question: player object callbacks still working?

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Sun Jun 28 01:34:05 EDT 2020

David,

Specifically what is not working? Setting the callbacks, the callbacks message not being sent or received?

Sometimes I’ve seen that the interval between callbacks is so great, that the message is never sent before the player ends. That is highly dependent on the timeScale of the player. Put in the message box after the file is loaded into the player:

put the timeScale of player “<player name>”

to see if the numbers make sense. Some files will have very different timeScales (a Mac file with 600/second may have a Windows equivalent of a number in the millions).

Peter Bogdanoff