What the heck? Writing and reading ios files??

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 25 17:16:34 EDT 2020

FYI: So does Android.

<rant> I always get pushback when I say "case sensitivity in file names is a disaster waiting to happen". If doesn't waste a few days now it will later. The push back is either purest or that it saves cpu cycles. If your running Amazon's website then OK have a party with case sensitivity but in most cases it doesn't make much if any performance difference. Imagine if we had case sensitive URLs or email addresses. That would be a hackers dream.</rant>

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net