Mobile Keyboard

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Jun 24 10:09:11 EDT 2020

Dan,

Thanks! I was fiddling with the lockText property earlier and it did not seem to work. The field does predictive typing. I discovered that keyDown and rawKeyDown messages are still sent even if lockText is true. I had to put this code at the top of both rawKeyDown and keyDown handlers to prevent data entry into the field..

if the lockText of me then
 pass keyDown/rawKeyDown
end if

Still learning...