Build problems with 9.6 [mostly fixed]

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:26:22 EDT 2020

Hello David,

This warning is thrown only if the stack (or a substack) is password
protected. If a stack is password protected, then automatic inclusions are
not expected to work.

If the stack is not password-protected, and you still get that error, then
this might be a bug.

Could you file a report and attach this stack to the report, so as we
investigate this further?

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 14:53, David V Glasgow via use-livecode <