AppstoreConnect : no build available

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 19 15:49:42 EDT 2020

I'm having the same problem. Submitted a verified app last night and got an email immediately
that it had completed processing. But when I log into App Store Connect it is not available. If
I look in the Test Flight pane it shows there but it is not available in the App Info page to
submit for review. I have waited 16 hours so far.

I think the store is delayed. A Google search revealed that uploading the same version with a
different build number would kick the server into action so I did built another ipa this
morning with a higher build number, but it didn't help. That was 6 hours ago. Now both uploads
are stuck "processing".