New Campaign

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jun 18 19:55:36 EDT 2020

On 18/06/2020 08:48, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:
> :) what he said.
Thanks Sean - tried that first :-) No (relevant) subscriptions, only two
old ones (one deactivated, one cancelled !!).
> But if you don't see your subscription there, check your email address. You could have a second account under a different email... If you need more help, please email me in support.

Thanks Heather, I do indeed have a second email registered - but it has
no subscriptions at all.

So clearly there is something slightly weird specific to me (no
surprise, I've had many different licenses over the years, depending on
the special offers at the time :-)

I'll email you via the support list ...

Thanks again,

Alex.