Set Line color in dG?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:54:16 EDT 2020

Folks:
I’m having trouble getting the line color of a dataGrid to change. The lessons shows a very simple tutorial and the download example works. However, in my application, it doesn’t.

The code is:
on mouseup

    put the dgDataOfLine[3] of group "meterReadings" of this cd into theDataA

    put not theDataA["line has error"] into theDataA["line has error"]

    set the dgDataOfLine[3] of group "meterReadings" of this cd to theDataA

end mouseup

I get the expected values for the line shown on the datagrid, but the color doesn’t change. I’m running Catalina 10.15.5 on a pretty new Mac laptop. I’m using livecode 9.6.0 Business.

The mystery is that the downloaded example works as expected, but not on my app.

Have I missed something?

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero