ANN: PowerTools 2.0.22

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Tue Jun 2 11:50:34 EDT 2020

Now that LiveCode 9.6 has had its official release, I have released a
new version of PowerTools.

In spite of the fact that this is the first release in almost a year,
there aren't a lot of changes. They're mostly to do with updates to the
core LiveCode product and some bug fixes that I've had time to deal with
recently. In particular, the Stack Factory has needed some updates for
some time now, and Widget extension folders now nest and unwind properly
cross-platform with the new LC versions. The PowerTools plugin now docks
magnetically to either side of the LC menubar if you bring it close, and
minimizes (double-click the status bar) to a small icon floating next to
the menubar.

PowerTools registration will never expire, so you will always have
access to the latest versions as they're released.

https://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/PowerTools.lc
https://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/register.lc

--
  Mark Wieder