Q re monetization via ads

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:18:11 EDT 2020

i think no one, because it's not working and no longer supported in LC.
For many years now!!

Why do so many app devs (non LC) use so many ads in their apps? i guess
not for fun but for some income (free apps with ads)

And alongside that sometimes also in-app purchases, like more lives or
whatever, but that's another story.

A free game and i mean a good playable quality game costs maybe 200K to
be build for Android and iOs, so the money most come from somewhere.

I've seen prices asked for apps around 15K just for Android and another
15k to get iOs too.

Maybe prices dropped meanwhile, but some softwarehouses ask serious prices.

Paying for an app is the way to get rid of the ads.

The nr of ad-free free to use apps, is very low compared to free in-app
ads apps.

You can simply check the playstore for that.

Regards,

Jerry