Google Play SDK problem

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 01:32:47 EDT 2020

Well 2 things:

1. Since LC is no longer supporting ads, with which one might earn an extra
dime, they could better remove it. Maybe via lcb and an injection in the
manifest something is possible and one could choose it's own preferable ads
provider.

2. You can reply to the email from Google and then you will get an answer
which gives you a clue or leaves you with more questions.

Ok 3 things.
3. I had it once too, first my app was allowed for the family, and later
after an update it was no longer. And i got tired of it so i canceled the
lower ages and for family. And it was a simple app just telling the time an
date updated with speech. No data was pulled, no ads, no internet needed.

Kind regards,
Jerry