OAuth2 was Re: google sheets - anybody doing anything besides mergGoogle

Prothero@earthlearning prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon Jul 27 14:17:44 EDT 2020

Ben,
I’d find a sample stack to be useful. I’ll leave details of what constitutes a “library” to others. There are some best practices, tho. What I see is usually a text stack with that main handlers with a sample stack that demos basic calls.

That said, if you don’t have the time to get into the niceties, whatever you have would be useful.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org