Using OAuth2 with Microsoft API services

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Fri Jul 24 07:14:13 EDT 2020

This may be too obvious, but with OAuth on Google APIs I found I had to add
(or was it remove????) a trailing slash on the redirect. Also that localhost
didn't work. E.g. only one of
	http://127.0.0.1:56789
	http://127.0.0.1:56789/

and definitely not
	http://localhost:56789

(I can't tell you which because I've currently got both with and without a
trailing slash authorised on the Google dashboard, and I can't remember which
was the one that did it!)