Congrats to everyone on success of the Covid-19 -- LiveCode Impact Fund Campaign.

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Fri Jul 17 17:40:54 EDT 2020

*Esnipe* is an independently developed web app that is using the ebay api,
and the interesting part is that *it's allegedly using livecode and/or
livecode server!   * I use it all the time! I'm usually able to get almost
anything I want from ebay.
I don't ever worry before the timer runs out. If it's above my own
"reserve" then it's ok.
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 2:29 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <