sorting lines by date

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 11:05:36 EDT 2020

Thanks everyone & Curry.  I will play with this some more.  Looking at the lists I am given, most of the date columns are declared to be UTC.  I intended to try to detect other formats in due course, but thought I’d start with the common one.

Reminds me of my favourite Jake Peralta line: “Stupid rest of the world, writing their dates all dumb!”

Cheers, and thanks again.

David G