sorting lines by date

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Jul 11 00:02:40 EDT 2020

Yeah it will add some overhead, but it will work to do what you need. I'm
sorry I'm not fluent in the syntax of sort ..... but I knew you can specify
a date  I never needed to use it.... I always store the seconds or
milliseconds.

Yup.....Might as well convert to seconds and then sort numeric ascending or
descending. Its very fast in my experience.

All the best.

Tom

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 7:55 PM JB via use-livecode <

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Mobile:647.562.9411