[off-topic-ish] do you prefer LC-related content as books or video courses?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:18:32 EDT 2020

FYI, I’ve found some of the MovAvi <https://www.movavi.com/mac.html> apps to be good and very inexpensive. That said, I’m not doing a lot of video editing these days, but found the video editing app to be easier to use than iMovie. I used Final Cut Pro, but didn’t renew when Apple went to 64bit only.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org