LCGitHubLib deprecation

Drs Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 8 10:30:52 EDT 2020

That's a very general message. It doesn't say that the events are in the
lib and it doesn't say that the lib will be removed. Also, you don't
really need this lib just to use Github with LiveCode, even if it may be
useful.

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk
https://ecxtalk.nl
https://www.nt2.nu

Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner