Livecode Community Site

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jul 7 21:18:32 EDT 2020

Hi Alex, thank you for your detailed reply. I appreciate it.

I think you are right ..... I too don't have a lot of interest going down
this road if no one wants it.

I feel like nothing out there, LC related, feels like its maintained of
kept up to date.

Livecode themselves don't really have much of a social presence.

So for new developers, it all just seems 'stale'.

A modern, maintained site with up to date content would very easily become
one of the top results for those searching for livecode. (I could be wrong)

I just think of it as an opportunity that would also help to freshen things
up.

Thanks for pointing out the play on words..... the answer.....its BOTH. :D

I'm going to post an update on this in a few days.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 8:37 PM Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Mobile:647.562.9411