[off-topic-ish] do you prefer LC-related content as books or video courses?

David Wood dave at davewood.nz
Tue Jul 7 15:15:53 EDT 2020

Books for me - either phyical or eBook. Although video might have a support role.

I’ve learned several programming languages over the years and the practical value of having a well indexed book open beside the computer so I can go back and forth leaving the development environment open on my computer makes sense to me. Whether that book is physical or eBook: I prefer physical for practicality but prefer eBook (generally) for lower cost. If eBook, then it must have a good table of contents AND index.

Interesting issue

Dave