Message watcher and selectionChanged

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Mon Jul 6 18:39:19 EDT 2020

On Jul 6, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Mark Talluto wrote:
>
> > You might try Richard Gaskin’s ‘Flight Recorder’. I use it all the
> > time.
> > You can get it from his site at:
> > https://www.fourthworld.com/livecode/index.html
> >
> > I have a modified version that includes a performance boost that I am
> > not sure are part of the original distribution.
> > http://www.canelasoftware.com/pub/canela/4W_FlightRecorder.rev.zip
>
> I was unaware that forks of my tool were being distributed, so I could not have incorporated any change requests.
>
> I'll find the diffs and incorporate them into the master at my site this week.
>
> Thank you for the enhancement, and for letting me know about it.

You know you have arrived when there are forks of your works in the wild.
I do not remember the changes I made. I’ll look up the email I sent you. In all fairness, it was many years ago.
I know you are a busy developer with a full life.

I’ll dig up the original email and fire it over to you.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>