WebSites made using Livecode.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jul 6 05:27:07 EDT 2020

Hi Hery,

not sure if you've received any pointers to actual sites yet :-).

Here are a few I've made :

https://kilmelford.com/

most interesting of them - but since all events are cancelled this year,
it's currently less interesting than other times :-) All made with my
own CMS for LC; flat file text and text database, so really trivial
installation, and very little attack surface (no PHP, no SQL)

http://karenliversedge.com/

done with Ralf's revigniter framework.

https://melaniechmielewska.co.uk/

not quite a 'modern' website.  Done with a very simple LC server script
some years ago. The artist said "I want a retro appearance. I make stone
sculptures to last 200-2000 years - I don't want a website that changes
every 2 year". :-)

Alex.