LiveCode Zoom

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:25:45 EDT 2020

I’d like to host / take part in a weekly Zoom with other Livecoders. I started the Livecode TV thing ages ago now, and this time I think we can do something more interesting - but what?

I take part in a couple of regular Zoom gatherings around open source projects for a few years now, and It seems a pity not to do it with LiveCode.

I’m thinking of it as a regular drop in, and to integrate LiveCode into how the event works. Just not quite sure how. Thing out loud here :)