html5Player

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Thu Jan 30 13:52:12 EST 2020

> Bob S. wrote: Unfortunately I only have the Community version
> and cannot test.

Works here with LC Community 9.5.1 (on MacOS 10.15.3):
Open the stack, select HTML5 (nothing else) in the standalone
settings and hit the Test button.

You need a HTML5 license *only* for publishing standalones,
just the same as you need an Indy license for publishing
desktop standalones.

[My html5Player is comparable to an Indy standalone that you
can download to your OS and open and run local stacks with it.
This will run stacks that would run in the IDE.]