Submitting to the Google PLay store

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:17:46 EST 2020

Hi,

We have a major problem.

Todd Submitted our App to Google Play and it was pulled as they only accept
bundles now.
He asked me to find out how to do this but i'm only finding stuff from
may/june last year on the forums about this.
Is it possible to point me to a 1,2,3 Dummies Guide of the simplest way to
submit to Google Play now
and also which is the best "Arm" code to build into the bundle - thanks.

here is the closest i got but they still talk about APks

Do we need to use Android studio as per that lesson and even then some help
would be appreciated specifically about
what to watch out for - realworld experience alwayss  save LOTS of time.

https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=32626
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/2571/l/62 ... oid-studio

Kindest Regards Lagi