Can't add substack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 21 12:19:14 EST 2020

Thanks Richard. Like I mentioned, I deleted the datagrid (thankfully there was only one) and it's template, set the mainStack of the (soon to be) sub stack, then pasted the datagrid. But this should be fairly easy to account for in whatever routine that makes an independent stack a substack of another. I'll dig in to try to find the relevant code when I get a little time.

Bob S