iOS browser local URLs

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Jan 21 08:48:02 EST 2020

I am pretty sure it is a regression.

I have a business support request to test the Andre's "htmt5" Lexicon on iOS built in 9.5
(comes packaged inside the SivaSiva app) I can't test myself because of upgrading to Catalina….

It was working 9.5 but not on  9.6DP2. Works fine on android.

I had to issue a update to the AppStore, with it removed from the app.
Otherwise hangs the app. My symptom is, you get a white screen.

BR

Hi all,

Setting the URL should just work - if not, then it might be a recent
regression since we replaced the WebView that the browser widget used on iOS

@Jacque
if you could file a report with a recipe that includes the URL(s) you are
using, we will try to fix this in the upcoming 9.6 DP-3

Kind regards,
Panos