iOS browser local URLs

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 02:26:51 EST 2020

Hi all,

Setting the URL should just work - if not, then it might be a recent
regression since we replaced the WebView that the browser widget used on iOS

@Jacque
if you could file a report with a recipe that includes the URL(s) you are
using, we will try to fix this in the upcoming 9.6 DP-3

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 04:57, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <