YAML Libraries

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jan 17 14:53:32 EST 2020

I am finding the constraints of JSON to be a bit, well, "constraining" , for use in small "data serializations". e.g. a list of 20 stories with various parameter, that you don't want to put in a database (for now, maybe later once  the dBase design clarifies itself and the number of "stories" start to scale-up)

Looking at YAML, seems the perfect fit. But there are no "YamlToArray" or "ArrayToYaml" plug ins in the "inclusions"

@Trevor DeVore<mailto:trevor at screensteps.com> I am not ready to "levurize" SivaSiva. (although it seems a good fit, I don't know what I getting into.. a bit "scary" ) But perhaps you have the libraries someone would need?

BR