Can't add substack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 17 14:46:24 EST 2020

Okay, I tricked it. I cut the datagrid, deleted the template when it asked, set the mainStack property, and pasted the datagrid.

Still, how odd? If this is not happening to anyone else, it is possible that my customization to the datagrid library that allows for cascading behaviors might be causing this.

Bob S