IP Camera Image in Browser Widget

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jan 17 10:37:56 EST 2020

Roger, if in a normal browser the browser asks for permission to access the
IP Cameras ...then the problem is that the LC Browser Widget is not asking
for those permissions.  I don't know the answer to that.

If its not about the permission window, how are the IP cameras accessed
normally outside of LC?

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 9:41 AM Eller, Roger via use-livecode <

> Hi Roger,
>
> I don't have a suggestion.  Just wanted to say that I too would value such
> an option, especially in an Android app.  My use-case is to mount an IP
> camera on an RC Lawnmower, and using VR goggles, control it form a
> first-person point-of-view; Essentially, simulating a riding mower
> experience from inside the house where the air-conditioning is.  🙂
>
> That said, it may depend on the type of IP camera, and whether or not the
> vendor provides a web-view instead of their own proprietary software.
>

> ~Roger

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)