Buying a used apple to run ios simulator.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:45:12 EST 2020

See if it sits within the models that can be upgraded to MacOS 10.15 . . .

The A1311 was released in late 2011 and can only be updated to MacOS
10.13.6 !

If you can get your hands on a Late 2012 Mac mini that will upgrade to
MacOS 10.15:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-ordinateurs-de-bureau/ville-de-montreal/liquidation-mac-mini-chez-lap-pro-seulement-249/1482471428?undefined

Worth a look!