Changing extention on script only stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 14 17:08:28 EST 2020

Bob Sneidar wrote:

 > Let's remember this is just Windows we are talking about. I have no
 > issues whatsoever with the OS X version of LC Script Editor...

While performance issues are most evident on Windows, there's some
noticeable lag on Mac too.  Most who use external editors here are on Mac.

And then there are oddities that affect all platforms, like the line
numbers getting out of sync with the text when scrolling.

 > ...but the few times I really needed to code and debug in Windows
 > it was like scratching my eyes out with a toothpick.

Yeah, that.

I'll throw in a debugger for free if someone takes me up on by editor offer.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems