encrypting script-only stacks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 14 14:12:20 EST 2020

Exactly.  I was hoping the Standalone Builder would do that if you
choose to include external SoS in the standalone.

What I found instead is that it doesn't being them into the standalone
stack file as substacks, nor even convert them to binary stack files in
place.  It just refuses to allow a password to be set.

For apps making rich use of SoS, it would seem tedious to do that
conversion by hand, or to expect every developer to write the same pair
of handlers to automate that before and after building the standalone.

How do folks who use SoS frequently protect those SoS scripts?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems