encrypting script-only stacks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 14 12:30:00 EST 2020

Sure, and with the extra benefit that you wouldn't have to expose your
code to end-users.

That is, unless there's a way to include SoS in a standalone that
includes encryption, such as an automated method in the Standalone Builder.

I couldn't find one, but it seems like such a pervasive issue for the
class of devs most likely to use SoS (pros dependent on VCS) that I'm
hoping I just missed something.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems