iOS launch screen dimensions

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:02:31 EST 2020

Hello Jacque,

The requirements in the S/B should match Apple's requirements - if they
don't then it looks like a bug.

Which screen's dimensions do not match? Also could you post the link of the
webpage you are referring to?

Kind regards
Panos
--

PS: Using a storyboard is not supported in LC. I _think_ it is possible to
do it though - if you tweak the IDE code that saves the iOS standalone.

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 23:46, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <