Littel Arrows

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Jan 10 14:39:44 EST 2020

I am not using the same version as you so I cannot see
the arrows but when I consider a text field with a lower
and upper arrow my first though is if I click the lower
arrow it will increment the lines in the text field and if
I click the upper arrow it will decrement the lines in the
text field.

Like I said I cannot see your arrows so this logic may
be illogical in the situation you are using.

JB