Mad Pink's Ultra Deluxe Control Panel Uber-Widget

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Jan 9 15:00:55 EST 2020

Hi Greg

Thanks for the tester stack.   Once I opened that then I could place widgets using the object menu > New Widget >  MPUberControlPanel.

I still can’t drag the icon from the built in tools palette  to a stack yet.  ( I have not tried with Power tools but thanks for that tip.  I am going to try it out.)

I have been poking around trying to figure out how it works.  I am interested in the ‘mixed controls’ option with buttons sliders etc. to create a horizontal tool bar.  I created a control with 5 columns and 5 controls but it seems that current all controls have to be the same size.   Are you thinking of have a width key in the Controls array so you could set some controls as wider i.e. a slider would be wider than a button.

I was trying to set the controls in the toolbar  to have different icons with some success. But entering the name of a different icon in the control’s array can result in syntax errors and the controls disappearing.  I know this is in beta state.  If I have time at some point to poke around more I will see if I can create with this widget.

Thanks for your work on this.

Regards,

Martin Koob