Livecode 9.5, BrowserWidget, Community Edition

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jan 8 16:26:58 EST 2020

Richard,

I can confirm it here. Tried with LC 9.5.1 and 9.6.0 DP1 Business on Mac and i also do not see anything.

But here it get´s even worse.

As it seems the PDF is created on the fly in your link i tried to use "existing" PDFs.

If i use an URL which links to a local file on my hard disk or to an existing PDF on a webserver then LC even crashes here completely.

Tried with LC 8.1.7. With 8.1.7 your URL and also my local and remote URL work.
So here at least i have a problem with LC 9.5x and 9.6.x

Tried again after deleting my preference file but this does not solve it for 9.5/9.6.

Hm....?

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: