Mad Pink's Ultra Deluxe Control Panel Uber-Widget

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Jan 8 14:17:43 EST 2020

Hi Greg

This sounds  great!   It could be something I could use so I wanted to try it out.  I downloaded the files and tried to install the packaged widget
pink.mad.controlpanelbeta.0.9.57.lce

It appeared to be installed in the tools palette but I can’t drag the widget to a stack nor install it with the menu item Object > New Widget > MPUberControlPanel”

I tried the stack ‘Control Test’ to see if that would load the widget or give an error saying it can’t find the widget.   The stack opened but clicking on the buttons on the left side of the stack only seem to open the script editor.

Perhaps I have not installed this correctly.  Are there other files that have to be installed or included?

Thanks

Martin