Parent Group of the Target

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Jan 7 10:25:47 EST 2020

BR,

Try "the owner of the target".  Or, the long id of the owner of the target.  Hope that helps.

-Dan

On 1/7/20, 7:20 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    I could have sworn we passed way before, but I can't find it anywhere on the list

    what is the most efficient was to get the name of the "Parent Group" of the target?

    Do we really have to parse this?

    widget id 67388 of group id 67392 of card id 8169 of stack "/Users/brahmanathaswami/Documents/_Siva-Siva-App/Siva-Siva-Portal.livecode"

    To get the name of "group id 67392"

    ?

    BR