empty variable

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Jan 3 16:36:19 EST 2020

That is a very interesting question!

If the user enters the password or did I hardcode a password
so what follows can only be executed if it included the text I
put into the variable.

I am in this case hardcoding it in myself.  This could be text
that is encrypted but it is still there even before it is put into
the variable and that means it is in memory.

Any suggestions to make it as secure as possible?

JB