Import SVG with Multi-Path and Two colors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 2 19:50:17 EST 2020

An even better questions is, why can't an imported image have a file path property as well as a button? This is really where the file path SHOULD be. Think of it. We import an image. We create a button. We tell the button to use the imported image as an icon. We then tell the BUTTON where the IMAGE file path is! Wha???

As I have moaned about before, this has the effect of delinking any buttons copied from one stack to the other. Even when the image is ALSO coied, it gets a new ID, so the button link breaks. This makes groups of objects very non-portable. It may be better for me to not use buttons, and just use images, but there are reasons why buttons are better. For one, a button can have a different image assigned for different states eg. enabled, disabled etc.

I'll check the feature requests to see if this one has been put up. I am almost certain I have requested this in the past.

Bob S