iOS background behavior

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 27 03:15:58 EST 2020

Regarding to this forum post from the 18th of January  here <https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/77013-the-infoplist-contains-an-invalid-key-uiapplicationexitsonsuspend/> Apple Transporter returns the following error when that key is included

ERROR ITMS-90339: "This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle xxx [xxx.app]"
Return status of iTunes Transporter was 1: ERROR ITMS-90339: "This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle xxx [xxx.app]"

 was changed in January.

If i remember right then before that iTunes Transporter returned that message when the key was included

ITMS-90339: Deprecated Info.plist Key - The Info.plist contains a key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle xxx [xxx.app] that will soon be unsupported. Remove the key, rebuild your app and resubmit.

So it seems Apple changed that in January or so.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code