iOS background behavior

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Feb 26 18:50:05 EST 2020

Is it a rejection or a warning. I just submitted an app in January and
received a warning and was approved. Are apps now being rejected if the
'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend key is included? What about devices not running
iOS 13. I test on an iPad mini running iOS 12.4.5. If this key is eliminated
then older devices or devices not updated to iOS 13 will shut the app down
when losing focus even if iOS 13 enables background execution by default.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net