Translate metadata to field content

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 21 14:15:34 EST 2020

Welcome to the party Hermann. :) Unfortunately the HTML isn't under my control and may change
periodically. It's retrieved from a server on demand. The metadata I'm looking for isn't a
link, it's a text property, and is already hidden when displaying text in a field. It would be
similar to looking for a specific instance of bolded text.

This would be good for other uses though, so thanks for the idea.