LC Server - HTTP response code 500: permission denied error

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Feb 19 12:07:20 EST 2020

I'm been using 64 bit 9.5.1 server since the on-rev 64 bit upgrade. The only problem I had was one script-only library stack no longer worked. I changed it a standard issue stack and everything worked again. This was the only script-only stack I had. I submitted qcc report to Panos.  QCC 22514

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net